Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just some snapshots...

Kenadee (Left), Avery (Right) All Dressed For Church
Avery All-Smiles in the Tub
One of Kenadee's MANY funny faces...Enjoying Bath Time!
Avery was so sad that I had her in an Aggie shirt! haha
Kenadee, So Precious :)
There's not much going on around here lately. We're all completely healthy (finally)! That "crud" took hold and didn't want to let go. But, we're all well now! I don't have anything new to report...we've just been doing the usual routine. I just wanted to update and put some pictures on here. We are taking the girls to Sesame Street Live on Tuesday night. They're coming to Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls so we're going to go. The girls LOVE Sesame Street so I think it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll get to take some pictures and I'll post them on here when I can. That's it for now!




1 comment:

Gran said...

You failed to mention how happy Kenadee was to have on her "aggie shirt"!! Must have slipped your mind, huh?! LOL Thanks for putting all the pics on here...it does an old gran good to see these smiling faces!!! Love yall!